Javascript

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Player Profile - David Ferguson



Name: Dave Ferguson
Age: 21
Years Playing: Almost 6
College Team: TCD
Club Team: Ranelagh FC
What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming campaign: Working with a new bunch of people and a very different coaching style/set-up...
Anyone you're particularly looking to play alongside: Liamo. He has longer arms then me... It must be the Sensations.
Personal Paragraph: I started playing in Gonzaga, the very same as 2 other lads on the team. I've no doubt that the time and effort put in by people such as Dom, Marko and Doyler put into me are responsible for me being here today. I like to bear this, and my team mates, in mind while I do fitness and train. I sometimes feel the least I can do to make good their investment...

No comments:

Post a Comment