Javascript

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Player Profile - Ross Andreucetti



Name: Ross Andreucetti
Age: 22
Years Playing: 4
College Team: DCU
Club Team: OCS
What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming campaign: Going to Toronto I guess, that and seeing how much I can raise my fitness for the tournament. Having played U23s mixed last time and having a bit of a tough week I'll be looking forward to getting a few wins for sure.
Anyone you're particularly looking to play alongside: Always enjoy playing with the DCU lads so will be looking forward to seeing how we get on abroad. The whole O-line in general is a pretty sweet set up, and I'll looking forward to watching the D-line get break after break :)
Personal Paragraph: Not a whole lot else to say, really excited for the season ahead and if everyone continues putting in the work we have been it's gonna be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment