Javascript

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Player Profile - Brian Henderson



Name: Brian David Henderson
Age: 22
Years Playing: 4
College Team: DCU Ultimate
Club Team: OCS Ultimate
What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming campaign: I really want to know just what this team is capable of, every time we train we get so much more used to each other and the atmosphere is better then any team I have every played for. The first tournament is what I am waiting for, that is where we will find ourselves. All those firsts, our first game, first win, first loss, first Universe point, first Callahan, first turnover and first D, these are what I look forward to most.   This team will be one for the record books in Irish Ultimate, I'm sure of it and I'm delighted to be part of the journey.
Anyone you're particularly looking to play alongside: All the boyz and girls new and old. I'm delighted to be playing with Emer again, she has an amazing Kind competitive attitude which I don't understand but find infectious, impossible not to smile around her.  The Mer man is another is another who I will be having a ball with on the pitch, his combination of unbelievable sky's and terrible jokes make him the best addition to any team. All my DCU team mates just add to my excitement, we know each other so well and have been playing at college and club level for so long it's about time we hit the national level together.  I'm interested to see just how much physical punishment Dave Ferguson can put himself through to catch a Frisbee, the many Conor Hogan freak outs, the Rob and Niall mirror image in action and the excited child that is Ian French run up and down the sidelines as if he was playing. Still the best thing about this team over the next few months will be discovering who people are and what they can do, there is so much about others I just don't know yet and I just can't wait to see what surprises are in store.
Personal Paragraph: Apparently I can't summit this with out filling in something personal about myself. I enjoy making up new words in my speeches, I'm a fan of hilarity in Ultimate. I personally believe that a throw is not a good throw unless a defenders feelings are hurt, some people think its about throwing in to space...... nah, thread the needle :D. Ok lets try this submit button again.

No comments:

Post a Comment