Javascript

Saturday 15 December 2012

Player Profile - Emer Staunton



Name: Emer Staunton
Age: 22
Years Playing: 3
College Team: UCD
Club Team: Jabba the Huck
What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming campaign: Looking forward to playing with and against some of the best players in the world in this division. Even though there are a good few players on the team who I've played with before, it's great to get a chance to play on the same team as players I'd normally call opponents. Frenchy's coaching is incredible, and I can't wait to see how much everyone is going to improve during the season. Also, O-LINE. :D
Anyone you're particularly looking to play alongside: I'm excited to be playing with a lot of people... I love the fact that Brian always catches any kind of crappy dump passes I throw at or away from him. :P I also owe Keith a clean jersey or two for some great recovery catches, but that can be said of everybody on the O-line so far. As for D-line, I've only been able to admire the players from the sideline so far, but I've played with a lot of the guys before, and I must say I'm disappointed that I might not get to be on the same line as them this summer, but delighted we'll all be wearing green!
Personal Paragraph: Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

No comments:

Post a Comment