Javascript

Saturday 15 December 2012

Player Profile - Conor Hogan


Name: Conor "Hogi" Hogan
Age: 21
Years Playing: 4 (roughly 5 come next July)
College Team: UCD
Club Team: Ranelagh & Derezzed
What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming campaign: Playing in a new division with a team of old and new teammates. And Windmill Windup
Anyone you're particularly looking to play alongside: Fergie and Niall out of the lads
Caoimhe and Leanne out of the lasses.
Personal Paragraph: Although my home college is UCD where I study Commerce and German this year I'm studying at the Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt in Germany. This will be the 7th Irish setup that I've been involved in but it will be my first time as part of a Mixed team. My favorite colour is orange...

No comments:

Post a Comment